This web page is property of TUSCANY REALTY GROUP with CIF B93645638 and head office in C.C. Guadalmina, Edificio II / 1st Floor - Office 5 - Marbella 29670, Malaga (España) and inscribed in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga with the following data, volume 5774, sheet 76, diary 407, section 200, Page MA-147476, 1st inscription.
For any queries or suggestions please contact on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1º) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content, texts, images, trademarks and source codes are our property or that of a third party from whom we have acquired the rights of use and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights. The user is only entitled to private use, non-profitable, and needs express authorisation modify, reproduce, distribute, or exercise any right belonging to its owner.
2º) CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
- 3.1.- Who is responsible for processing your data.
- 3.2.- For what purpose do we collect the data we request.
- 3.3.- What is the legitimacy for data treatment.
- 3.4.- For how long the data is kept on file.
- 3.5.- To whom do we communicate your data.
- 3.6.- What are your rights
TUSCANY REALTY GROUP with CIF B9645638 and address in C.C. Guadalmina, Edificio II – 1st Floor – Office 5– Marbella 29670, Malaga (Spain).
For any queries or suggestions, please contact us by email on: email@example.com
PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATIONS
of data send through:
– Contact form:
- Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your information requests, also to send you by electronic means (email), communications of our products, when acceptance box is ticked, as well as services and activities.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through our contact form and by ticking the acceptance box for sending information.
- Conservation: After your request has been replied though our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a newe contact, if you have accepted to receive marketing news and until you request the cancellation of any of the above.
- Purpose: to answer requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your questions or queries. If we receive a Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered by email and if you have not generated a new contact. In the event of receiving the CV, the data may be kept for a maximum of one year for future selection processes. The obligation to provide us with your personal data and the consequences of not doing so. To provide personal data, there is a minimum age requirement of 14 or have sufficient legal capacity to contract. The requested personal data is necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and / or provide the services you wish to contract, therefore if you do not provide the necessary details we are unable to attend to your requests and reply accordingly to your query. In any case, we reserve the right to incorporate your personal data as well as other data in our database.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
Your data is confidential and will not be passed to third parties unless there is a legal obligation.
RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any person can withdraw consent at any time, when it is them who has given permission for processing the data. In no case, the withdrawal of the consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or any relationships generated previously. You can also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request they are eliminated when, among other motives, the data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request limits to the use of your data in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to data processing due to reasons of a personal nature.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided in the regulations.
Other recognized rights in applicable regulations. Where and how to request your rights: In writing addressed to the person in charge by post or email (detail in section 3) indicating the reference “Personal Data” and specifying the right one wishes to exercise regarding which personal data. If there is a difference of opinion in relation to data processing, a claim can be made to the Agency for Data Protection (www.adpd.es)
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we have adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data supplied through alteration, loss and unauthorised access.
In order to maintain personal data update, it is important that we are informed of any modification, otherwise we cannot be responsible for their veracity.
A cookie is a file which is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow for a web page, among other things, to store and recuperate information on browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way the computer is used, these can be used to recognize the user.
If preferred, you can configure your browser to advise you when you receive a cookie. The user can configure is computer so they do not receive cookies, and this will not prevent access to the information on the website.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES USED ON THIS WEB
- Name: Analytical (Google Analytics)
- Origin: Google Inc.
- Purpose: Statistical reports on website traffic
- When Installed: When accessing the web
- Expiry: On closing the browser.
We never store the personal data of our users, except when they register or initiate a purchase process in the sections made available on the web for this purpose, in order to make use of the services provided and to receive information regarding the services or content of interest.
GENERAL TERMS ON DATA PROTECTION (UE) 2016/679 FROM EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL OF 27TH APRIL 2016
In compliance with the General terms of data protection (UE) 2016/679 from the European Parliament and Council of 27th April 2016, we inform you the date provided by you with exclusively be processed by TUSCANY REALTY GROUP with CIF B93645638 and office in CC. Guadalmina, Edificio II – 1st Floor – Local 5 – Marbella – 29670, Malaga (España) with the purpose of providing a requested and/or contracted service and invoice it when applicable.
The legal basis for data processing your data is the execution of the service you have requested and/or contracted. The forward planning of products and services is based on the consent requested, without the withdrawal of the consent conditioning the execution of the contract.
Data provided will be kept while commercial relations are maintained or during the years necessary to comply with any legal obligations. Data will not be provided to third parties unless there is a legal obligation.
You are within your rights to request confirmation of TUSCANY REALTY GROUP S.L. if we are processing your personal data and therefore you have the right to exercise the right of access, rectification, limitation of process, portability, opposition to the process and data elimination as well as right to present a claim to the Control Authority by a posted written letter to the above address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and including your identity card in both cases.
- To be offered products and services related to those requested or provided and / or those marketed by our company in order to become a loyal customer.
- Transfer your date to third parties in order to provide and manage the service requested and / or contracted.